Aeotec ZWA005 TriSensor (Z-Wave Plus)
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
Light sensor. Motion sensor. Temperature sensor.
An automation system depends on data for true intelligence. Three different sensors are crafted into TriSensor’s impossibly small finish, ensuring that your automation system is powered by accurate data. A motion sensor monitors a room’s occupancy, a temperature sensor manages its heating and cooling, and a light intensity sensor manages automated lighting.
- Motion: Accurate to 9.5 meters / 31 feet
- Temperature: -10-50°C / 14-122°C with accuracy of ±1°C
- Light: 0-30,000 lux with ±3% accuracy
TriSensor powers your smart home
Z-Wave control compatible. Built upon Z-Wave Plus and Gen5, TriSensor isn’t just capable of anonymously gathering data and controlling individual Z-Wave devices in your home – it’s also capable of being part of complex and intelligent routines that can power IFTT and AI based smart home control. Compatible with a broad range of open-source and commercial software, TriSensor works natively with Aeotec's AutoPilot, SmartThings Smart Home Hub, and Z-Stick platforms.
- Lights your day. When it knows you’re home and it knows that it’s getting dark, TriSensor can automatically brighten smart lighting. Smart rules can be set up via a Z-Wave gateway so that TriSensor brightens rooms gradually and then switches off lights when rooms are no longer used.
- Lights your way. Never search for a light switch during the night again. Capable of detecting motion even when it’s dark, TriSensor can turn on connected lighting to a dimmed level.
- Lights your cameras. Indoor security cameras suffer from poor quality if recording in low-light. TriSensor fixes that. If motion is detected and you’re not home, they can turn on connected lights so that any security cameras, indoor or out, record enhanced footage.
- Controls your comfort. With TriSensor, your rooms will never be too hot or too cold. It’s ambient temperature sensor monitors a full room’s temperature with ±2% accuracy and can automatically adjust heating and cooling systems connected to your Z-Wave gateway, including non Z-Wave platforms such as Nest.
- Instant notifications, anywhere. Whether you’re using it to power a Z-Wave security system or just to know when your loved-ones are home, TriSensor can be used to send immediate notifications to your smartphone when motion is detected and you’re not home.
Place it anywhere
At only 1.77 inches in size and weighing only 50 grams, TriSensor is really small. That means it can be placed almost anywhere in your home. TriSensor offers 4 different installation possibilities.
- Wall. Used as a beam sensor, TriSensor will monitor confined spaces and corridors up to 5 metres (~16 feet) wide.
- Invisible. Install TriSensor in a ceiling or wall space using the recessed sensor tool and it sizes down to only 1.2cm / 0.5".
- Shelf. Perfectly graded at 3.5°, TriSensor’s tapered sides make the perfect installation as simple as placing it on a shelf.
- Corner. TriSensor can be installed up to 5 meters (~16 feet) off the ground enabling a 120° detection field of view.