Aeotec ZWA019 WaterSensor 7 Pro (Z-Wave Plus)
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
Flood sensor. Leak sensor. Safety sensor
Leak detection. Water is the building block of life. It's also the building block of expensive bills and costly damage when it ends up where it shouldn't.
- Leaks & bursts - Water Sensor 7 Pro's stainless-steel detection-tip can detect minuscule amounts of water – as little as 0.5mm / 0.02” on a surface - making it your first line of defense against damaged and faulty plumbing.
- Floods - Whether a small amount or large, Water Sensor 7 Pro also is perfect at monitoring for the accumulations and floods that you can anticipate, such as sump basins and in wet areas.
- Overflows - Accidents happen but that doesn’t make the damage caused by forgotten taps any less expensive. Water Sensor 7 Pro can alert you to the water you've forgotten to turn off before it's too late.
If it were only a leak detector, Aeotec wouldn't call it Water Sensor 7 Pro. Monitoring more than just the presence of liquid, Water Sensor 7 Pro earns its name through its ability to also monitor the absence of water. When used to monitor tanks or pits, Water Sensor 7 Pro can alert you when water levels get too low and can also trigger automation routines. Sensor cable measures 1.5m / 4.9ft
Leak protectionIt doesn’t just monitor for when water goes wrong. Once connected to a Z-Wave automation system, Water Sensor 7 Pro can take protective measures to help limit the amount of damage caused by drips, leaks, bursts or other water flow.
- Auto-close water valves - In the event of a pipe burst, Water Sensor 7 Pro can instruct water valves, including those installed on the mains, to automatically close.
wireless sump pump water level sensor
- Turn on sump pumps - When water levels are detected to be too high or low, turn electronic pumps or sump pumps and run them for a defined period of time or till the desirable water level is reached.
- Emergency action - Water Sensor 7 Pro's protective responses are made possible through its compatibility with Z-Wave compatible automation software including AutoPilot and Smart Home Hub.
- Auto turn off power - Water and electricity don’t mix. In the event of a leak or flood protect your home and family by turning off connected-electronics, such as those plugged into Smart Switch 7.
A sensor with sensors. Water Sensor 7 Pro monitors a room's temperature between -10°C and 65°C (14°F and 149°F) and with a variance of only ±1°C / ±1.8°F. Such accurate environment data can be used to monitor and manage a room's connected heating or cooling systems.
Air quality managementTemperature for comfort. Humidity for health. Along with ambient temperature monitoring, Water Sensor 7 Pro measures and monitors a room's relative humidity between 0% and 80% with a variance of only ±3%. With real-time humidity monitoring, Water Sensor 7 Pro can be used to automatically manage a room's air quality, activating extractor fans in bathroom spaces, and humidifiers and dehumidifiers in others. When managed with AutoPilot, Water Sensor 7 Pro can also use aërQ technology to monitor the potential for harmful mold spores to form in a room.
Water Sensor 7 Pro's accuracy, reliability, and compatibility begin at its very foundation. With its leak processor sized at only 70x30mm (2.8x1.9in), it has been built atop of Aeotec's exclusive Gen7 technology enabling it to be wireless installed almost anywhere in a room and to operate for 3 years before its single, 3.6 volt battery needs changing.