Insteon 2844-222 Motion Sensor II
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
- Automatically turns on INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when motion is detected
- Built-in countdown timer automatically turns lights off after motion stops (adjustable from 30 seconds to 2 hours)
- Optional night-only mode allows you to keep your lights off during the day
- Adjustable high/low motion sensitivity provides flexibility of motion sensor placement
- Excellent range - over 150' from nearest Access Point or RF INSTEON device
- Battery or USB power - Power with the included long-life lithium battery, or use a micro USB cable for battery-free operation.
Insteon 2844-222 Motion Sensor II Features:
- Sense Occupancy: Turn any Insteon-controlled light into an occupancy sensing device by pairing it with a motion sensor and automatically turn on lights when you enter a space and off after you've left.
- Save Energy: By automatically turning lights off when rooms are unoccupied, you'll not only reduce your electrical bill but you'll save your own energy by not having remind family members to turn lights off.
- Get Notified: Pair the motion sensor with the Insteon Hub and receive alerts to your smartphone when there's unexpected motion. You can also sound an alarm or chime sound by pairing to an Insteon Siren.
- Countdown Timer: Countdown timer lets you decide how long after motion has stopped before turning lights off.
- Night-Only Mode: Set the motion sensor to turn lights on based on motion only when dark. Light sensitivity adjustment* allows you to set just how dark it needs to be before lights turn on.
- Super-Simple Setup: Unlike other connected motion sensors on the market, Insteon sensors can be paired directly with Insteon wall switches, plugs and other Insteon connected devices - no hub required. Using with the Insteon Hub provides more features and configuration options. The choice is yours.
*Settings adjustable only through Insteon App on iOS and Android. Default settings are 30 seconds countdown and night-mode disabled.
What's in the Insteon 2844-222 Motion Sensor II box:
1x 2844-222 Motion Sensor
1x Mounting bracket
2x Adhesive strips
1x Lithium battery
1x Quick Start Guide