Robomow RC306 Robotic Lawnmower (0-1/8 Acre)
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
The all-new Robomow RC306 is a feature packed robotic lawn mower designed for lawn areas up to 6500 sq ft or lots up to 1/8 acre (including your home and driveway, etc). The Robomow RC306 is able to cope with St. Augustine grass, with double wide wheels, specialized mowing blade with cutting height up to 3.25 inches. Pine cones, small tigs, thick lawns, St. Augustine grass and high grass are no match for the 11 inch cuting blade motors on the Robomow RC306. A strong, 11 inch stainless steel, three-star cutting blade is attached to the motor. The Robomow RC306 is the "Friendliest" robotic lawn mower in the US market. It comes with everything you need to install on your yard without having to buy additional accessories. Robomow RC306 comes with 650 feet of perimeter wire and 250 pegs. That's enough to materials to cover almost an 1/8 acre lot. It also ships complete with water-tight wire connectors for splicing, base station for automatic charging, Roboruler for wire placement, plus more! The RS612 comes with Bluetooth connectivity built in which allows you to manage your Robomow even easier from the Robomow app. Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet. How Does a Robomow® Lawnmower Work?
1. Peg the included wire around the edge of the lawn
2. Perform a one-time, simple set-up, which can be easily done by anyone.
3. Robomow will independently leave the docking station, mow the lawn, and return to the docking station. It will then recharge and will be ready for the next mowing session.
4. It mows. You don't!
Maximum Lawn Size: 1/8 Acre
Mowing Width: 11 inches
Mowing Height: 0.6-3.1 inches
Number of Zones: 4
Battery: 26V Lithium (LiFePO4)
Charging Time: 60-90 min
Avg. Work Time: 60-73 min
Robomow RC306 Features:
- Rain Sensor - Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
- Child Lock - This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
- Multiple Zones - Robomow can handle Lawns with several zones and mow each one individually.
- Slopes - Robomow can mow areas imside the working area with slopes of up to 35 percent.
- Unique Edge Mode - Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges
- Anti Theft - Lock your Robomow with a PIN code, to prevent others from operating it.
- Height Adjustment - Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs
- Safety Features - Robomow blade stops rotating immedialtey if it is lifted from the ground or tilted to a vertical position. When the bumper senses an obstacle, blades stop and Robomow changes its driving direction. To prevent children from operating Robomow, activate the Child Lock.
- Heavy Duty Blades - With the strongest steel blade and the widest cutting surface, Robomow can easily manage the first cut of the season.
- Modular Design - Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
- Mobile Application - Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
- Remote Access (*add-on accessory) - Allows you to communicate and stay connnected with your Robomow from anywhere in the world. Sold as an accessory
- Faster Mowing - With its wide cutting blade width, Robomow cuts the lawn quickly and gives you more free time on your lawn.
- Powerful Mowing System - Robomow is equipped with powerful mowing motors that allow him to handle any terrain and grass type
- Eco Mode - Use ECO (Economic) option to operate Robomow with the minimum energy needed for cutting the grass and maintaining the lawn.
- Low Noise - Although Robomow is very powerful, it is also very quiet and allows to enjoy your lawn even when Robomow is mowing.
- Base Station - Robomow is charged at the Base Station and stays there between operations. Robomow independently departs from the Base Station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation.
- One Time Setup
- Remote Control - control scheduling/settings, or even manually drive the mower via iOS/Android mobile app
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Robomow RC306 box:
1x Robomow RC306
1x Base Station & Spikes
1x 50 Ft. Extension Cable
1x Power Box w/ Mounting Kit
600 Ft. of Perimeter Wire
2 Wire Connectors
1 Plot Connector
1 User Manual
1 Robo Ruler