Robomow RS622 Robotic Lawnmower (0-1/2 Acre)
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
A mower that’s robust and agile enough to handle even the most complex of large lawns, the Robomow RS622 comes complete with the full range of superior features and specifications built-in. Designed to keep sprawling lawns of 0-1/2 Acre in tip-top condition, the Robomow RS622’s heavy duty motors will ensure that no matter how large your lawn, it’ll always look its very best, year in, year out.
With its ultra-robust design and heavy-duty motors, the Robomow RS622's large steel blades will have your lawn trimmed, clipped and looking pristine in a snip. The counter-balanced fully floating deck allows the RS to follow the contours of your lawn to evenly cut and keep your lawn looking pristine, a feature usually only seen on premium Riding Mowers. The RS622 comes with Bluetooth connectivity built in which allows you to manage your Robomow even easier from the Robomow app. Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet. How Does a Robomow® Lawnmower Work?
1. Peg the included wire around the edge of the lawn
2. Perform a one-time, simple set-up, which can be easily done by anyone.
3. Robomow will independently leave the docking station, mow the lawn, and return to the docking station. It will then recharge and will be ready for the next mowing session.
4. It mows. You don't!
Maximum Lawn Size: 1/2 Acre
Mowing Width: 22 inches
Mowing Height: 0.78-3.14 inches
Number of Zones: 4
Battery: 26V 4.3 AH Lithium (LiFePO4)
Charging Time: 90-135 min
Avg. Work Time: 50-65 min
Robomow RS622 Features:
- Rain Sensor - Allows the user to choose whether or not Robomow will operate when sensing rain or High humidity.
- Child Lock - This is a safety feature to help prevent children or others not familiar with the safe operation of Robomow from operating it freely.
- Multiple Zones - Robomow can handle Lawns with several zones and mow each one individually.
- Slopes - Robomow can mow areas imside the working area with slopes of up to 35 percent.
- Unique Edge Mode - Robomow is the only robotic mower with blades that reach to the very borders of its base. It is also the only one that has a special Edge mode, in which it follows the perimeter wire for complete coverage of the lawn edges
- Anti Theft - Lock your Robomow with a PIN code, to prevent others from operating it.
- Height Adjustment - Robomow's cutting height can be adjusted to your lawn's needs
- Safety Features - Robomow blade stops rotating immedialtey if it is lifted from the ground or tilted to a vertical position. When the bumper senses an obstacle, blades stop and Robomow changes its driving direction. To prevent children from operating Robomow, activate the Child Lock.
- Heavy Duty Blades - With the strongest steel blade and the widest cutting surface, Robomow can easily manage the first cut of the season.
- Modular Design - Robomow is built in a way that allows you easy servicing and part replacement without professional help.
- Mobile Application - Operate and communicate with your Robomow through your mobile phone or tablet.
- Remote Access (*add-on accessory) - Allows you to communicate and stay connnected with your Robomow from anywhere in the world. Sold as an accessory
- Faster Mowing - With its wide cutting blade width, Robomow cuts the lawn quickly and gives you more free time on your lawn.
- Floating Deck - gives you that smooth cut by following the lawn's contour.
- Powerful Mowing System - Robomow is equipped with powerful mowing motors that allow him to handle any terrain and grass type
- Eco Mode - Use ECO (Economic) option to operate Robomow with the minimum energy needed for cutting the grass and maintaining the lawn.
- Low Noise - Although Robomow is very powerful, it is also very quiet and allows to enjoy your lawn even when Robomow is mowing.
- Base Station - Robomow is charged at the Base Station and stays there between operations. Robomow independently departs from the Base Station, cuts the lawn and returns for charging until the next operation.
- One Time Setup
- Remote Control - control scheduling/settings, or even manually drive the mower via iOS/Android mobile app
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the Robomow 622 box:
1x Robomow RS622
1x Base Station & Spikes
1x 50 Ft. Extension Cable
1x Power Box w/ Mounting Kit
1000 Ft. of Perimeter Wire
2 Wire Connectors
1 Plot Connector
1 User Manual
1 Robo Ruler
1 Narrow Pass Template