Insteon 2457D2 LampLinc Plug-In Lamp Dimmer Module
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
What do nightstands, end tables, office desks and dressers have in common? Lamps - the plug-in variety. Decorating your home with light shouldn’t mean the tedium of ten individual light switches at night. With the INSTEON Dimmer Module, you can turn any plug-in lamp into an INSTEON-controlled, connected light fixture.
- Control a light remotely, turning it on and off and adjusting brightness levels
- Incorporate a lamp into multiple lighting design scenes in minutes
- Full local control (Dim/Bright, On/Off)
- Transmits and receives INSTEON commands via powerline and RF
- Doubles as an Access Point
- Award-winning INSTEON technology: the ultimate in simplicity and reliability
- Custom On-Level - Not every room needs to be bright all the time. A customizable On-Level lets you pick how bright your lamp is when you turn it on. Set the brightness to be anywhere from 1 to 100%.
- Programmable Ramp Rate - The days of being startled by instantaneous bright light are gone. Ramp Rates let you specify how quickly or slowly a lamp turns on, slowly brightening from off to on over the course of 0.1 seconds to 8 minutes.
- Complete Scene Support - Control multiple lights from a single button with Scenes. Scenes let you gracefully fade lights in and out with preset On-Levels and Ramp Rates.
- Remote Control - Easily link LampLinc to any Insteon-compatible controller. Extend the functionality of your Lamp Module by adding the INSTEON Hub. With the INSTEON Hub, it’s never been easier to remotely control your lamps right from your smartphone. Turn on and off, brighten and dim with the tap of your finger. Let the INSTEON Hub become the center of your connected home, managing your schedules, devices, cameras and even scenes.