Insteon 2472D OutletLinc Remote Outlet w/ 300W Dimmer
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
This revolutionary receptacle is the first of its kind to offer a built-in remote controllable dimmer, requiring no re-wiring of your lamp plug or a special wall switch. Simply installs in place of a standard receptacle and can controlled from any INSTEON-compatible controller. Unique load-sensing feature allows the outlet to sense when a lamp or other connected device is switched on manually (for example by using the switch on the lamp itself) to turn on the outlet if it was previously turned off remotely.
Winner of the 2012 Electronic House Products of the Year Award in the Lighting Controllers Category.
- Winner of the 2012 Electronic House Products of the Year Award
- Elegant, built-in, clean and professional look for remote control of lamps
- One remotely controllable outlet and one standard (always on) outlet
- Tamper-resistant shutter mechanism for protection against improper object insertion and electric shock
- Controllable outlet supports "load sense" - manually switching load on (at load) will turn outlet on
- Auto-off, Over temp sensor
- Dual-band: communicates simultaneously over both radio frequency (RF) and the powerline
- Functions as an Access Point for RF-only devices
Available in white (#2472DWH), light almond (#2472DLAL), or black (#2472DBK)