Insteon 2635-222 Plug-In On/Off Appliance Module
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our staff
Control non-dimming lamps and appliances. If you want to remotely control and schedule devices like non-dimming lamps (including most compact fluorescent and LED), desk fans, space heaters and even lava lamps, the Insteon plug-in On/Off Module is for you. The On/Off Module sits between your device and a wall outlet, acting as a remote control switch for anything connected. And when used with the INSTEON Hub, you can remotely control the On/Off Module from your smartphone or tablet and even schedule it for sunrise, sunset or anywhere in between. Integrated relay lets you remotely control up to 15A appliances or 1800W of lighting
- Easy to Install - Plug-in simple. Nothing makes home control more approachable than plug-in modules and the INSTEON On/Off Module is no exception. Installation is as straightforward as connecting your light or small appliance to the outlet on the bottom of the On/Off Module and connecting the On/Off Module to a power outlet. No wires or tools needed.
- Easy to Control - Remote, schedule, or smartphone: you choose. With the INSTEON On/Off Module, plugging it in is as hard as it gets. You can remotely control On/Off Module however you'd like; something as simple as a mini remote on your nightstand, scheduled using the INSTEON Hub or from anywhere in the world with your Smartphone.
- Local Control Too - Sometimes you just need a button. It's not always the most convenient to reach for your smartphone just to turn something on or off. That's why On/Off Module includes dedicated on and off buttons. Just tap and you can control your device, even when your smartphone or other INSTEON remote is nowhere to be found.
- Dual-Band - Robust powerline and wireless signaling. For the best relability and placement flexability, On/Off Module now features patented INSTEON Dual-Band technology. Out-of-the-way corners or hidden outlets in the attic, no matter where you place On/Off Module, you can be assured that it will turn on and off remotely without issue. And since every Dual-Band INSTEON device also functions as a range extender, On/Off Module extends your network in more ways than one.