Free shipping on orders over $50 (all US addresses, including APO/FPO)
Led lenser P3R
It´s unbelievable how much light output our smallest battery-operated handheld torch can produce: According to our customers there is nothing when it comes to size and weight that can compare to the power of the Ledlenser P3R. 10 cm long and weighing only 42 g, it fits in any pocket and casts up to 140 lm1 a good 100 m1 into the night.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- How to switch these Ledlensers on: End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
- IP5X - Protection against dust
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- By using rechargeable batteries, you´re not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration: 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1: MAX 140 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1: MAX 100 m - MIN 40 m
- Battery Duration1: MAX 6 h - MIN 2.5 h
Battery and Casing:
- Battery: 1 x 10440 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2: 1.18 Wh
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- dust resistance: IP5X
- Rechargeable: Yes
Height and Weight:
- Length (defocused): 102 mm
- Head Diameter: 20 mm
- Weight: 42 g
- So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this instance it´s aluminium to ensure especially light handling.
- 140 Lumens1
- 6 Hours1
- 100 Meters1
Advanced Focus System:
- Galileo swore by the power of lenses, Newton swore by reflectors. We have simply combined the two technologies - but better than anyone before. The result: Our patented3 Advanced Focus System (AFS), which allows a seamless transition from homogeneous low beam to sharply focused high beam. The efficiency of the AFS even has experts enthralled.
- When focusing or defocusing the handheld torch or head torch, the reflector lens moves in relation to the LED. To ensure this process is as quick and ergonomic as possible we developed Rapid Focus: a single-hand mechanism that allows the light beam to be adjusted as fast as lightning.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.